Saturday, June 8, 2013

my only desire

So today is Saturday June 8th, 2013.  I'm sitting in the third floor West side living room.  I have been here since around 6:15pm on the internet. Checking email and watching YouTube videos and posting on FB.  I have a couple new Christian friends on FB and I watched a video on musicians selling their souls for music.  Every genre was talked about from Garth Brooks, to the Beatles, to Brittney Spears and Madonna, and Marlyn Manson.  I have heard these things before and then God convicts me and I throw away all my worldly music but then before I know it I compromise and then I back into again with cd's and such.

I am getting rid of all worldly music again and sticking with only praise and worship.  Which I am more than happy to do as my only goal in life is to be one hundred percent in the will of God.  That my every action, thought, word, deed, INTENTION will be pleasing to God.

I pray that Jesus will forgive me my sins, every single sin both known and unknown. I pray that His blood will wash me clean.  Every single atom, every single particle that is Kenneth Paul Maese.  Inside and outside, that I would be purified with holy fire, and washed completely with the blood of Yeshua.  That I would be a holy and annointed vessel for the Glory and honor of God the Father, Jesus the Christ (Yeshua), and the Holy Spirit. I pray that God will fill me to overflowing with the Holy Spirit. That I would manifest to overflowing onto everyone and everything around me the fruit of the Spirit.

Father, I need you.  I need you more than I need air, more than I need food, more than I need water, more than I need anything else in this world.  I need you. Completely and utterly Abba.  I need you.  I forsake and turn completely from ALL my sins Abba, I repent, and cry out to your for mercy Abba, for you alone can save me from death and destruction.  Without you Abba life is not just meaningless, it is despair and agony and sorrow.  Life is without hope without you Abba.  Please Father, cleanse me and help me for my sins are every before me.  My thoughts are constantly wicked and evil.  Yet, your mercy and love endure forever.  You are faithful and just to forgive those who call on your name, who completely forsake all their sins and turn to you and you alone.

Father, make me into the man of God you have called me to me, let me HATE sin as you hate sin, let me love goodness as you love goodness, let me be holy and you are holy.  I want my garments to be whiter than snow Abba, I want my face to shine after seeing your glory, I want to love like you are love, I want to be one with you Abba, to live with you, to love you, to never ever leave you no matter who or what.

Help me Abba, I give you everything that I have, everything.  I withhold NOTHING from you God, I give it to you freely Abba, please help me to have a complete hunger and thirst for your Holy Word and for prayer.

I love you Abba, I love you Yeshua, I love you Holy Spirit.

Amen.  ♥   ♥   ♥

No comments: