Tuesday, September 11, 2012

late at night

Ok so my mom bought me this awesome laptop and I just got it today.  I spent all afternoon setting it up and then farting around on FB, YouTube and other places.  Then I remembered I had this blog.  Ok, I didnt remember but when I did a search on blog sites this one popped up and I was already signed in. Im not sure but I dont think thats a good thing.  Im going to have to ask someone who is more technically savy than me tomorrow.

So I have to shut this thing off cause I have to be to work at like 5:30am and its 10pm.

So my promise of a longer blog will just have to wait until maybe tomorrow...we''ll see.  I should also check if there is a spell check on here which would probably prove usefull.

Bye for now.....um.....yeah...ok....bye.

No comments: