Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Antics

So today was kind of a slow day, because the hot water has been out for almost the enitre building I have not fully showered since last week.  I do make sure the important parts are kept clean if you know what I mean. LOL.  TMI?

So I just chilled and was online most of the day. Nate took me to the Riot Fest here in Chicago and I have to say it was pretty chill.  He really wanted to see the band Jesus&Mary Chain.  So we went and people watched for a while.  We kicked back on the grass by the farris wheel and took pics and laid back. I almost feel alseep while listening to the music. Then we went and saw Nates band.  I thought they were ok but Nate said he was disappointed, especially since they didnt play a lot of ther older stuff...well according to Nate they didnt..I wouldnt know.

We then came back and broke into the kitchen where I got spaghetti with meat sauce, three cold cut sandwhiches, and a piece of cake and vanilla ice cream thanks to Anastacia who is very cool.

I got to my room and my hand were full so I asked my next door neighbors the Winters if I could set my spaghetti down so I could open the door and they said yes.  Very cool.

I came into my room and flicked on the light switch whereupon the light flickered then burnt out.  Nice. LOL.

So I have been sitting here in the dark, surfing the web, mostly FB of course and I ate my sandwhiches and am now thinking about my bladder who is currently pestering me.

Today was one of those day that I didnt "feel" saved but I know that I am because it's what Jesus did on the cross not anything I have ever or could ever do.  All praise to my Yeshua!  I love you my God!

So I better close this out and go before me bladder gets in cahoots with my brain and I end up with a pissy blanket...that would not be cool.

Ok piss.....I mean peace out!

Nah, that gangster stuff dont work for me...so peace, love and vegetable rights man!

Love you!

No comments: