Sunday, October 28, 2012

Time Off

So I thought I should post a new blog since I am now off work and sitting around just kinda putting off going to Target for a new pair of head phones. Hold on I got an IM on FB, BRB. OK so I'm back...or front...or side...not sure.

I think that I will write my blogs in small paragraphs as peoples attentions spans are small.  I know mine is.  Everytime I see a long post or blog I get all anxiety and if I attempt to read it at all I never get past the first few sentences without just scanning the rest of the page.

I'm sleepy.  This is not the first job I've had where I have to be in like at 5am and it always turns out the same.  After I get off work in the afternoon I am fighting to stay awake.  I cant do naps cause even in cases where my body shuts down on me for like 10-15 minutes then when it comes time to sleep like at 10pm or so I can't sleep cause I'm wide awake! Bleack.

So, I was thinking before I got this laptop that I would or could blog about everything and anything and I guess I am.  I should make this my homepage on FB, maybe then I might get some traffic.  My homepage says I have had some visitors but no one has commented on my blogs yet.

Who knows maybe I will start to get some interactions soon.  I'm going to reply to ALL comments though because it bums me out when I take time to comment on someones blog and I get ignored.  Not cool man. Not cool at all.

I really should get going to Target, but I'm listening to Ami Moss's CD and it is fantastic. So mellow, and soft, and wonderful. I love her voice and the musicians compliment her completly.

No comments: