Tuesday, October 30, 2012

sick...

Todays blog is going to be short as I am not feeling well.  Not exactly sure what I'm fighting but it's icky :( .  So I took off early yesterday and I didn't go to work today as well.  My roommate David Serrano is moving out and this guy Arron will be moving in.  I am currently in room 302 but soon this room will be needed for the Landon's baby girl.  So I have been trying to fix up room 330 and this stupid thing that I am fighting is not helping matters at all. SIGH.  Well, I as soon as I am better I will hit that room hard and furious so I can move in as soon as possible.

Let's see I still need to mud a wall and portions of the ceiling and then scrap another wall that has been mudded and redo that one, finish painting, scrub and clean the floor, wash blankets and sheets, move in!

I have been reading scripture more and more each day and trying to pray more each day too.

OK I am out of here, God bless and take care.  

No comments: