Thursday, November 8, 2012

New Things

Testing one, two, three.

Ok this seems to be good enough.  So here I am and it's a Thursday night.  I have band practice in less than half an hour but Im sitting in my chair on the internet doing the pee dance because my roomate David decided to take a shower without telling me. LOL. 

As you know I wanted to start doing my blogs in different colors.  This has worked out for the most part but when I went to try the yellow font today I couldnt read it on the white background, hence the now black background.

So I was feeling better but relapsed last night.  I didnt go to work today and slept until noon.  I feel better now.

Oh! My new band! It's called Leper and the Scott Shaw is the founder.  The band has been around for many years and gone through many peoples. Right now it's Scott on guitar and vocals, me on bass and various girls on keyboad when they are availble.  Scott said we should start recording a new project soon which is exciting for me since I have always dreamt of recording but never have.

I have to ask him if we can record the song I wrote for my sister Melissa back when I was a teenager, I hope and pray he does.

Things are still going good in the kitchen and I love cooking. 

Anway, I have to get going.      

No comments: